A little about me…
- Licensed Massage Therapist – #MAT15963
- Sound Healing Practitioner
- RYT200 Yoga Instructor
- Usui Reiki Master
Specializing in pain relief for hip-low back, frozen shoulder, arthritis, golfer and tennis elbow, neck and shoulder tension, TMJ symptoms, inflammation symptoms, may help with kidney and gall bladder stones, and many more persistent/chronic issues and/or ailments.
With a combination of modalities, my approach to healing is a full-sensory experience that provides the body, mind, and soul an opportunity to be harmonized for optimal healing potential. The energy which is created by the body is stimulated and activated for an improved healing environment. Not everyone needs the same things so I treat each client on an individual basis and work according to their needs using Massage, Applied Frequency Medicine, and other healing modalities.
- Massage and the power of touch is so essential for human beings. It has been shown in studies that people need physical touch. It is also important for our psychological and mental health.
- Applied Frequency Medicine uses pure and harmonic sounds to stimulate the cells of the body. Sound healing therapy has been used for centuries in the ancient world and is presently known in modern medicine as electromagnetic pulsing, resonant sound, sound resonance, biofield resonance, and many other names. It is being used for treating depression/anxiety, diseases, and tissue/organ healing.
- Crystals also help to move energy in/out and throughout the energetic body and aura. They help to create and hold an energetic vibrational field that stimulates the cells in the body.
- Aromatherapy has also been used for centuries, with essential oils and energy healing as an Usui Reiki Master, I help clients connect with the senses.
- Tissue Salts add minerals to the body for another level of nutrition to enhance the body’s ability to heal.
Below, you will find links to articles for more information about some of the healing techniques used in my practice.
Life is ever changing,
change is never lasting.
Breathe and live life.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
As an Usui Reiki Master and a Yoga Instructor, I found my calling. Healing is my gift and I am blessed with the training to help people where they are at.
In March of 2019, I officially became a licensed massage therapist so that I could offer a variety of healing modalities and techniques to help facilitate healing on and in different levels/layers of the physical, mental/emotional, and energy body. My personal life led me to need healing and this is where I learned that I have a gift. It is my honor to be able to share everything I have learned to help you heal.
Follow me on Instagram
Love and blessings for all beings,
Min Soo aka “Miso”